I am currently developing the GUIDED PILGRIMAGE service, and will launch again when everything is in place.
So, for the time being, there is just a very brief outline below.
I am happy to answer any questions you may have. Just send me an email. You can also have a look at two pages on this website which will give you an idea of the Be All You Are approach to pilgrimages and the power they hold for transforming your life and your being:
1. What are pilgrimages?
2. Why pilgrimages and why the Camino de Santiago?
I run week-long guided pilgrimages, primarily in Portugal and Northern Spain, and the Canary Islands. I also occasionally take a group to South America.
Broadly speaking, these packages involve:
- Small groups up to a maximum of 6 people
- 1 week's walking on some of the world's most powerful pilgrimage paths
- Learning walking meditation
- Simplifying our lives and lightening the load
- Developing knowledge of appropriate kit and understanding how this aids liberation
- Support and guidance as to equipment, clothing, what to take etc.
- Learning how to manifest our needs
- Learning how to maintain our inner world whatever is going on outside of ourselves
- Developing Trust and Knowing
- Connecting with the land and understanding how ley lines have now been upgraded to a super-charged new crystalline grid system
- Dedicated personal time with each group member
- Learning in a 2-way transformation process within the group, learning from each other
- Discussions, processes, techniques, fun!
- Maximizing the pilgrimage experience
- Doing things a little off the beaten track
- Not falling into the 'sportman' walking trap of miles per day, guide books and doing what everyone else does
- Living minimally outdoors, simplifying our needs, learning to live every aspect of ourselves
- Using this experience to upgrade our personal and spiritual growth
- Accessing higher states of consciousness
- Expressing what we are experiencing creatively
- Connecting with all things ascension related, accelerating and integrating the ascension/descension process
- Working spontaneously with the passions, strengths and weaknesses of each group, each individual
- Using the experience to connect more deeply with our birth vision
Much of what I do with my clients on these journeys overlaps with the work I carry out through my private sessions.
You can read about that here: https://www.beallyouare.com/online-tuition-and-mentoring-sessions
Package prices, schedules and itineraries to be announced for 2023 in due course.
Watch this space.
I also plan customized pilgrimages based on the needs and wants of my clients.
Be All You Are will be working with RAINBOW LODGE SPIRITUAL RETREAT CENTRE in the Serra de Estrela National Park in Portugal.
There are opportunities here to spend some time living in retreat in this beautiful, high frequency location, away from the pressures and conditioning of everyday lives. Rainbow Lodge is located close to the Portuguese Camino that runs from Tavira on the South coast up through Evora, Castelo Branco, Guarda and beyond, until crossing over the border into Galicia on its way to Santiago de Compostela. You can see the dark purple route on the map below.
To find out about Rainbow Lodge Spiritual Retreat Centre, have a look at their website: